Understanding CPS Gifted Testing & Admissions - (Prek-8th Parents )
Join us via Zoom on Saturday, October 1, 2022 to learn about navigating the Chicago Public School System's gifted and classical school options & test prep/tutoring options. 10am-12:30pm.
Saturday, October 1, 2022
10am - 12:30pm (CENTRAL TIME) parent info session (virtual)
What's new this testing year?
Preschool and elementary (PreK-6th) parents! Join us via ZOOM to learn about navigating the Chicago Public School System (CPS) Gifted and Classical school options for school selection and test prep/tutoring.
Grace Lee Sawin Co-founder, Chicago School GPS
Lemi-Ola Erinkitola - Founder, The Critical Thinking Child
Here are some of the FAQs we will cover:
- What's new this testing year?
- How do I successfully navigate the CPS admissions and selection application process?
- What's the difference between Gifted and Classical schools?
- How does testing for kindergarten differ from other grade levels?
- How do I prepare my child for the CPS Gifted and Classical admissions tests in case of remote testing.
- What resources should I use if my child is learning multiple languages?
- Where can I find test prep/tutoring support?
- What sample questions are used for test prep?
- What strategies work best for parents of multiples?
- Register today! A limited number of tickets will be sold.
Each ticket includes access for one device.
All Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
**If you miss the session, we do plan to record the event but we make no guarantees.
"This event wll be recorded barring unforeseen technical issues."
*** Test prep books sold at checkout***
****Mystery Guest Speaker****